How to File for Fiance Visa (K1 Visa) for USA

If you’re looking for information on How to File for Fiance Visa (K1 Visa) for USA, you have come to the right place. The Law Office of Nadeem R. Kasam are Fiance Visa Attorneys and can help you in securing Marriage Fiance Visa, or the US Citizen Fiance Visa (K1 Visa). We are attorneys for Fiance Visa.

How to File for Fiancé Visa (K1 Visa) for USA

The Basics

Before you begin the process for acquiring US Citizen Fiance Visa for your loved one, be sure to check out this given checklist:
-  The person who files for the Usa Fiance Visa must a legal US Citizen.
-  Get married within 90 days of your Fiances arrival in the US.
- Both Fiances must be eligible to be lawfully married in the state of residence of the petitioner.
-  It is necessary that both Fiances must have met in person at least once within the last 2 years of filing of the Visa Applications. Though this clause may be ignored in certain conditions:

  • If this meeting requirements in any way affects the cultural norms of you or your Fiances, they this clause may be exempted.
  • If it can be successfully proved that meeting you Fiance may result in extreme adversity to you.

If you keep these things on mind, The Law Offices of Nadeem Kasam will be able to provide you with their assistance as an Attorney for Fiance Visa.

The Choice

Once you have made sure that you fulfill all the requirements of obtaining US Citizen Fiance Visa and have found your attorney for Fiance Visa there is a very important decision to make; whether you want your Fiancé to arrive in the US on Fiance Visa or Marriage Visa.

One can complete the entire Visa Process themselves, but there are certain complexities which only the attorney knows.

At The Law Offices of Nadeem Kasam, we ensure that you get the best possible advice on How to File for Fiance Visa (K1 Visa) for USA.

The Process

To kick off the process, the US citizen must go on to submit a form I-129F with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services which begins the process of petitioning for foreign Fiance. Once the application has been submitted, USCIS forwards the form to National Visa Center of the State Department, which in turn forwards it to the Embassy or Consulate nearest the foreign fiance. Once the embassy receives the application, an interview is scheduled with the Fiance to ascertain the situation.

Once the interview is finished, the Consulate Officer can issue the Visa, but only if he is convinced that a bona fide relationship exists that meets all legal requirements. The officer may also request that further evidence be submitted before making a decision. If the Consular officer does not think the relationship is bona fide or finds some legal impediment to issuing the visa, the petition will be returned to USCIS and recommended for revocation and no visa will be issued

The Help

When you don’t know How to File for Fiance Visa (K1 Visa) for USA the best way to go is to look for professional attorneys for Fiance Visa. This is where our expertise at The Law Offices of Nadeem Kasam comes in. Our expert Usa Fiance Visa Attorneys’ help you get through the entire process of obtaining Marriage Fiance Visa, or the US Citizen Fiance Visa as easy and carefree as possible.

The Firm

The Law Office of Nadeem Kasam can help you with all kinds of Marriage or  Fiance Visa problems to make sure that the people filling up the form have the best possible source of guidance in the process than anyone else.

Marriage fiance visa

Due to the fact that most people choose to fill out the form themselves, the number of denials for US Citizen Fiance Visa has been rising. That is where the folly of people is quite visible.

Our firm is full of Attorneys for Fiance Visa whom are always willing to help the people by providing them with the best possible course of action available. We know that like every other difficult task, the process of obtaining a Fiance Visa or Marriage Visa, can be difficult and thus we’re always ready to help people out.

So without waiting for anything, give us a call.